So. Things. Imma link up some things that I’ve been reading, doing, loving, wishing for, cooking, wearing, etc. I’d love feedback on what you guys are into these days too! I’m always up for a new book, etc.
However, we’ll start off with some of the cutest kids ever.
AND! I somehow forgot to share out 2013 family photo! I love how it turned out. It was completely unplanned, but worked all the better for it…
To come next post! Because I don’t have it on this computer! 🙂 Gotta keep you on your toes!
- Are you busy? Wait. Is that a stupid question? I feel like most people think that they’re pretty busy. Well, you’ve got to make time in your busyness to read this great book, Crazy Busy. It deals with being BUSY! And so far, it’s great. A nice quick read too.
- I discovered Joy the Baker about 3 years ago, and have been in love since. She’s got a great writing style, creates amazing biscuits, and has a lovely way with photography. She also has a cookbook – Joy the Baker Cookbook – that I would highly recommend. Especially if you like sweet thangs. Like chocolate…. and peanut butter.
- Keep.com I’m new to it. I’d like to describe it as similar to Pinterest, but no food. (BOOOO.. I know. But clothes are good too!) Clothes, housewares, and all things cool. I get an email about once a week from them with recommended things for me and fall in love with most. Super cool.
- Anthropologie has my heart when it comes to clothes. Check out this sweet pullover with the greatest details on the hem everrr. (In black, please! Size small! .. Anyone?)
- This infinity scarf is what I’ve been knitting (for months… *sigh). I’m almost done and can’t wait to wear it! Not to mention how super easy it is. Only thing – I used size 9 needles, and Bernat Softee Chunky (4 balls). I love the way the stitch looks! It’s super cool, and the yarn is nice and cozy.
There you have it! My first 5 Things!
What are you guys reading? Doing? Loving? Ideas for me?